*HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE*
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is defined as having blood pressure (the force that is created by the heart as it is pump blood into the arteries and through the circulatory system) equal to or higher than 160 systolic (the top number) over 95 diastolic (the bottom number).
According to William P. Castelli, M.D. Director of Famingham Heart Study in Framingham, Massachussets, the oldest and largest heart-disease study in United States. Between 140 and 159 systolic over 90 to 94 diastolic is considered ‘borderline’ high. Below these numbers is considered normal.
Who’s at risk for high blood pressure? People with a family history of the condition, overweight individuals, and aging individuals. At risk are also women who are pregnant or who are taking oral contraceptives.
The good news is that, you can control hypertension together with your doctor by changing the way you think and act about your lifestyles. You may take medication for the rest of your life or you’ll definitely cut out some bad habits and begin some new, more healthful ones. However, your efforts are likely to pay off in a longer, healthier lifestyle. Love yourself, here’s to your health:
1. Adopt a dietary guidelines; here are some preventive measures designed to prevent heart attacks, stroke, and other manisfestations of cardiovascular disease from occurring in healthy adults:
a. 30% of daily calories should be lessen from the total fat intake.
b. Cholesterol intake should not exceed 300 milligrams per day.
c. Protein intake should provide the remainder of calories.
d. 10% of daily calories should be lessen from Saturated fat intake.
e. Alcohol intake should not exceed one to two ounces of ethanol per
f. Carbohydrate intake should constitute 50% or more of daily calories
with an emphasis on complex carbohydrates.
g. 10% of daily calories should not be exceeded from Polyunsaturated
h. Select a wide variety of natural (Organic) food should be
i. Sodium intake should not exceed three grams (3,000 milligrams)
j. Total calories should be sufficient to maintain the individual’s
recommended body weight.
2. Start an exercise program. Lose weight. At all levels of blood pressure, increased weight contributes to the degree of blood pressure elevation, says Robert A. Phillips, M.D.Ph.D, at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York. “Weight loss lowers blood pressure-not in everybody, but in many people. It’s worth a try.
3. Invest in a home blood pressure monitor if you have been diagnose as hypertensive. Take your your blood pressure medicine if prescribed by your doctor.
It may sound trivial, but the first step toward controlling your blood pressure is actually accepting that you have a problem to begin with..People must accept the fact that they’ve got hypertension. you’ve got to do certain things: go to the doctor, take your medicine faithfully, modify your diet, report bizarre symptoms. you have got to the club.
As friendly reminder: Live with faith, avoid bad habits, eat balanced diet and love yourself. Remember folks, “Health is Wealth”…
To all our Dear Client and Customers, we are humbly informing you that Cacciatore caffe is moving out from its old location to a new and better place somewhere in Zamboanga City and one also in Laguindingan Airport, Misamis Oriental. For any details and for any bookings on their other services, please feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also submit your inquiry directly to the website:www.cacciatoreccaffe.com. We will be keeping you updated on any information. We are also sending our heartfelt gratitude to all of you for patronizing our products! More powers and hope to see you soon in our new location Inshallah!..
Welcome to Cacciatore Caffe!
The premier site for healthy food coffee
Cacciatore Caffe is the first organic coffee in the City of Iligan, part of Northern Mindanao, Philippines.
We strive to serve our clients the best organic coffee beans and delivered the fastest, most convenient online wholesale/retail coffee ordering service on the web! You can order all our flavored coffee, Espresso coffee direct from our wholesale coffee beans website. Placing an order with us not only guarantees you the best 100% Arabica coffee. Your money can buy at the best wholesale prices, it puts you into an elite category of specialty coffee drinkers. Our customers have enjoyed our pure and flavored roasted coffees, fresh, and guaranteed! We specialize in Espresso and Flavored gourmet coffee beans. We featured gourmet flavorings by Routin 1883 with natural ingredients, no GMO (General Modified Organism), no artificial preservatives, no after taste and professional brand made in French Alps.
Cacciatore Caffe thru the great and unique innovations of the proprietor is not merely a coffee shop but rather came up with a theme: “COFFEE FOR PEACE”. Creating a unique touch of simplicity and elegance in its ambiance. It’s a place for everyone where harmony and friendliness felt once you’re in Muslim and Christians alike. But on top of it all one way or the other, we have this noble purpose of helping our government one of its major programs; “To patronize and help promote our own products both in the local and international market”.
We know we can beat with your expectations with our coffee drinks but we want to go beyond that and make it about a customized beverage tailored to fit each event just right. The cool thing about this one, young and old alike will enjoy Italian soda and creamosa and it is really for a fun while you are entertaining your guests.
Announcing our 1st anniversary promo: starting Sept.19-30, 2011. Big discount is on the go: Please come & visit us, avail our 20% discount for every P250.00 on all our food & beverages. For every P500.00 P25%off plus a choice of 1Magic Fan or 1cacciatore buttons pins with a prestige advantage card. Any inquiries, bookings & reservation please feel free to call 063-222-1396 & look for Mark Joseph.. Limited offer only…1st come 1st serve!..see you guys!..Mabuhay CacciatoreCaffe’
Cacciatore Caffe is now open for franchise. For more details please click here to contact us.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT ABOUT COFFEE ETIQUETTE
Some wondered why people seem so happy in a coffee shop? Perhaps its because at the moment you walk in your favorite coffee shop smell the aroma of a fresh ground coffee beans send your senses into overdrive, as you know you have entered another world, away from the hassle and bustle of life – and you can’t really help smile. Do not treat coffee shops like fast food chains. Coffee shop is a place where to relax and a divinity to some. Never annoy the people who that work there either…..here are simple etiquette guide to remember;
- Try not to talk to your cell phone if it’s quiet. People often come to coffee shops for peace, quiet and to study. They don’t want to listen to you jabbering or love quarrels on about your latest girl/boyfriend issues.
- Always give tip the person making your coffee. Small things mean a lot, even if it is P5 pesos. It’s just a plain rude not to tip anything, and it is pretty easy to make a bad cup of coffee. Next time, try tipping, and your coffee might taste better.
- Good music is very important. Play it in a pipe in music – it’s easy to hear other people’s music when it is quiet. Some people don’t like the latest Black eyed peas album. Soothing sounds must be played for more relaxing
- Order first and pay before claim your couch. Don’t ever hog a big table while you are only two buddies, order their drinks first.
- A cup of coffee doesn’t buy your seat all day. Working out on coffee shops with laptops is a cool thing. But many people ordering one single cup of coffee, then staying in the same table for hours is just a plain not nice. These businesses are trying to make money to you. Atleast get lunch or a snack, or another cup of coffee.